
1. Nora models her Scottish hat from Oma and PawPaw
2. At a fishing villiage
3. Atop Edinburgh Castle
4. Playing peas porridge hot with Oma
5. The king, queen and grandbaby princess at Stirling Castle
6. Showing Oma where her eyes are
7. Posing with PawPaw in St. Andrews
8. Tight fit through arch in St. Andrews wall
9. Light streaming into Edinburgh Castle
1 comment:
1. I loved that hat. You guys showed it to us over Skype.
2. Cool. I've never been to a fishing village. Although I have seen a few trawlers
3. SWEET!!! A castle? That would rock! I bet the view was spectacular. Hope a cloud didn't block it like when you climbed up that one tower.
4. Peas porridge hot? What's that? Oh yeah, never mind. She's a fast learner.
5. Hahaha. That's a great picture.
6. That's cute.
7. She's such a cutie. Is that a golf course a spyeth in the background?
8. Awwww. I bet Nora enjoyed their company.
9. WOw. That is iconic.
Post a Comment