"He said to them 'Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?' Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm." Mt. 8:26
Yay!! You were finally able to go to the beach!Those pictures are soooo adoreable!
Luckies! We don't have beaches near our house! And Nora's pigtails are SOOO CUTE! I MISS HER SO *sobs*!!!! And the sand looks amazing. I don't know why I said that. Miss y'all so much!
great pictures!I can't wait to see you all!
her pigtails are really cute!:)cool beach!i can't wait to see you guys!!~Jen
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yay!! You were finally able to go to the beach!
Those pictures are soooo adoreable!
Luckies! We don't have beaches near our house! And Nora's pigtails are SOOO CUTE! I MISS HER SO *sobs*!!!! And the sand looks amazing. I don't know why I said that.
Miss y'all so much!
great pictures!
I can't wait to see you all!
her pigtails are really cute!:)
cool beach!
i can't wait to see you guys!!
~Jen
Post a Comment