"He said to them 'Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?' Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm." Mt. 8:26
Looks pretty spiffy:)Can't wait to see ya guys!!
I like the brown....change is a good thing (sometimes :o) Can't believe it's only two weeks til I'll be in Scotland!
snazzy new format! I really like the brown and blue together. we really will post soon:)Love you!~Mel
ah aha haa i changed my xanga to blue and brown too!!! i saw ur page and was inspired! :) but i may have to go back to pink...having so little pinkness on my page scares me...... :)cc
hey you changed the color ~Jenna
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks pretty spiffy:)
Can't wait to see ya guys!!
I like the brown....change is a good thing (sometimes :o)
Can't believe it's only two weeks til I'll be in Scotland!
snazzy new format!
I really like the brown and blue together.
we really will post soon:)
Love you!
~Mel
ah aha haa i changed my xanga to blue and brown too!!! i saw ur page and was inspired! :) but i may have to go back to pink...having so little pinkness on my page scares me...... :)cc
hey you changed the color
~Jenna
Post a Comment