13 May 2007

Nora's fort




Yesterday was a gray, rainy day. Thankfully (for Nora and Momma), Nora has a daddy who can make really cool forts to entertain her for a few hours.

That said, the weather is starting to get to me. I want sun and enough warmth to make a few trips to the beach before we leave. Is it wrong to pray for good weather? I hope not because I've started.

4 comments:

Abigail Marcisz said...

Forts are soo much fun:)

Nathan J. Marcisz said...

I used to love building those forts. Once me and the girls built one so complicated we actually had ROOMS!!! Lol. Anyways, Nora is adorable, and I just miss her so much! I can't wait until I can see you guys again!

M. Hunsberger said...

Looks like the pirate ships, castles, and caves that we used to build out of every blanket in the house.

Anonymous said...

awesome fort!!!!!!!!
i love playing in forts!