13 May 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

To our wonderful mothers across the ocean we owe you more than we can say and wish you the best of days. We love you!!!

Stephen blessed me on my third mother's day by watching Nora so I could sleep an extra hour this morning. When I woke up, he had a delicious breakfast waiting for me. It was all set out on a tray -pancakes, strawberries and cream, slightly frozen OJ (just the way I like it) and piping hot Starbuck's coffee- because I was going to get breakfast in bed, but I choose to eat in the kitchen with my family instead. I should also mention that Stephen is an inspiration to me in food presentation. He didn't just cook the meal, he laid it out tastefully complete with a flower and candle. Colors arranged tastefully. It was a good reminder for me to not just think about what food I will cook for my family, but also take care in how I serve it and the atmosphere I create. That can add so much delight to the whole experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when are the brownfield's coming out? can't wait to see that blog update!!! :-D luv ya!! cc