"He said to them 'Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?' Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm." Mt. 8:26
27 May 2007
In England, part II
I had to go through approximately 300 photos; so this series will be in three parts :0) At the Beatrix Potter museum Pausing to take in the landscape, conversation and a snack Nora loves ladybugs (or ladybirds as they are called in the UK)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
The shirt lives on! In the museum picture are you really wearing the same shirt we all remember so well from the Impact days?!?!
It's been a long time! I will have to catch up with you via your blog from now on...
1 comment:
The shirt lives on! In the museum picture are you really wearing the same shirt we all remember so well from the Impact days?!?!
It's been a long time! I will have to catch up with you via your blog from now on...
Post a Comment