Stephen is days away from finishing his third season of grad school applications. After that we wait patiently and in quiet hope as we have the past two years (ahem...so maybe that is how I strive to be in the days of waiting).
If he gets accepted with adequate funding, we will be heading to grad school in one of the following four places:
-Washington, D.C.
-Dallas, TX
-Northern IN
-Scotland
If grad school is not an option, I suppose we could go just about anywhere we'd get paid for work :0)
With all of these possibilities before us, it's hard not to have particular wishes. There is one that I'm have a hard time surrendering to the will of God.
I wish to live (once again, but unlike this year) in a place that has an electric dishwasher. I didn't realize how blessed I was or imagine, at the time, how much longer it takes to wash up by hand...
4 comments:
Girlfriend, I am totally with you on that one!!! Appliances are amazing. We would not mind if you moved back to DC. We miss you!
I wish...Shipps in D.C. ok,ok, God's will be done. But most places here do have appliances. ;)
I was just about to comment that I was personally rooting for DC, but then I saw the previous 2 comments... so, ditto. =P
Maybe just this once God could answer prayer democracy style (the city that prays the most to be blessed with the Shipps' presence wins!). =D
Isn't it hard to have so much up in the air? We'll pray that God makes His will for you perfectly clear! Megan will be in Dallas and I know of several other good people there. I'm sure you're family would love to have you in No. Indiana. And it sounds like you have lots of people hoping for D.C. It's good to know that you'll have friends wherever you go!
Post a Comment