"He said to them 'Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?' Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm." Mt. 8:26
08 April 2007
Easter snapshots
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
that's a good picture of you. and nora looks so adorable in the first pic and i like her dress and how you put up her hair!!!!!! i miss you guys so much!!! well i need to go Bye! ~Jenna
Those pictures are so beautiful!! I love you guys sooo much!! I hope we can fix our skype thing soon...I don't know what the deal is. Have a great day!! ~Abby
3 comments:
that's a good picture of you.
and nora looks so adorable in the first pic and i like her dress and how you put up her hair!!!!!! i miss you guys so much!!!
well i need to go
Bye!
~Jenna
Those pictures are so beautiful!!
I love you guys sooo much!!
I hope we can fix our skype thing soon...I don't know what the deal is.
Have a great day!!
~Abby
How sweet. You're looking beautiful Sarah!
Post a Comment