02 April 2007

Nora at play


At the park...by the time I snapped the picture, she was already at the bottom of the super-fast tube slide. She loved it!

She also loved climbing up the stairs for this slide. (no worries, Stephen was behind her most of the way :0) This is the slow slide. It took Nora about a minute to scoot herself down it.

Nora's new umbrella. If I could spell it out the way she says it, I would. It is the most adorable thing to hear.

"Cool" (What Nora says whenever she puts on shades. Note also the necklace. She's such a girl!)

Very "Nora" things -sitting in her doll's stroller and trying to put on her sunglasses. She doesn't get them over her ears, but tries to sit very still to see if they'll stay put anyway...)

5 comments:

Ceil said...

Adorable pics!

Katie said...

lol--that's funny! Just in the last couple days Autumn has started sitting in her doll's stroller all the time too. :-)

Anonymous said...

awww, cute pics!!!
she's so funny!!!!!!!
well i need to go
Bye!
Jenna

Elisa said...

You have taken some of the most adorable pictures of Nora. I hope that when I have children I'm able to do half as well as you have:-) She's so cute!

Abigail Marcisz said...

She is SO adoreable:)Aww, she looks so grown up with her necklace and sunglasses!!! So cute!!